Here at Marine Rigging Services we are always looking for keen and passionate individuals to work as part of our team. We host a wide range of world class teams and yachts, undertaking high end rigging and service work at our purpose build water side facility! Please email our info@ email address with a CV and or covering message if you wish to get involved in this dynamic and developing team.
Office Administrator | Gosport | Full Time | Salary dependent on experience
The position is for a small, busy office with the potential to progress to more senior roles. Providing essential admin support for Head of Operations, Sales Manager & Directors.
The ideal candidate will be an organised, enthusiastic, trustworthy and reliable person. You will need to have administration experience, be dynamic and have a can-do attitude and be willing to help out colleagues during busy times.
What can you expect in return?
• The chance to join a well-established thriving company
• To join a fantastic team
• To showcase your knowledge and skill set
Are you the right person for the job?
• Proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel and Word is essential
• Experience in a similar role is essential
• A business administration qualification will be beneficial
• GCSE Maths and English at C (or equivalent) or above are preferred
• Experience of using bookkeeping software such as Quickbooks will be beneficial
• Being able to be accurate and proofread is essential
• Being able to maintain confidentiality is essential
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Able to work using your own initiative and as part of a team is essential
• Be able to multitask and troubleshoot
• Be organised
• A friendly but professional approach is required as you may be dealing with high-level clients
What will your role as an Office Administrator look like?
• Assisting the teams with day-to-day administration and clerical tasks
• Processing Supplier invoices & other bookkeeping tasks(inhouse training provided)
• Preparing and submitting documents to clients and suppliers
• Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and filing systems for staff, stock & company records
• Making travel arrangements including flights, visas, passport checks etc
• Ad Hoc project work as required by the company.
• Gathering content for marketing purposes
• General office duties
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org