Here at MRS we offer a number of rigging services to cover the varied needs of both boat owners and race teams. All projects are treated equally with the same due care, specification, testing and presentation regardless of their waterline length.
Overview of services we offer:
- Design, supply, build and fitting of new rigs and systems
- Servicing, inspection and routine maintenance of your rig
- Custom design and refit planning
- On site regatta support – nationally and internationally
- We work with leading industry manufacturers Marlow Ropes, Morfrac systems and Fabrico
- MRS is committed to delivering sustainable manufacturing techniques and practices across all our services
MRS Standing Rigging Services
At MRS, we understand the importance of taking care of your standing rigging. Regular routine maintenance and replacement can save a lot of expense and risk for the future!
Services we offer:
- Complete inspection
- New or replacement standing rigging - whether it be in stainless steel or carbon MRS can supply, fit and set up on any boat
- Maintenance service from visual inspections
- A complete strip down service including NDT inspection
- Produce maintenance and replacement schedules for your yacht
MRS Running Rigging Services
We offer running rigging services including fitting and splicing onboard. Work with our team to decide on the best materials and specifications for your needs. Whether a direct replacement or working on a new build or modification, we can work with you to make sure the specification is correct for your needs and the installation is carried out at the highest level.
MRS Custom Services
Here at MRS, alongside our standard rigging practices we also have the expertise, experience, and knowledge to offer a full custom design package.
We start every project, however big or small, with the same approach and work with leading suppliers to produce and deliver personalised and bespoke designs.
Regardless of the size of your boat or your location, don’t hesitate to get in touch with MRS to discuss your project further.